Interested in working for Mason Jar Plant Shop? Please complete the form below to apply, and make sure to submit your resume with cover letter.
We are looking for someone who loves plants, people and hard work! This position will work 10-20 hours/week. Sales experience is preferred, but will train the right person.
Job Requirements include:
- Flexible availability, including weekends
- Lift and carry 30 lbs
- Work on your feet for 7 hours
- Passion and knowledge of indoor houseplants is preferred
What you get:
- Excellent work environment
- Good pay
- Employee discounts
As a Shop Lead you are a friendly, self-motivated, and independent person who is passionate about plants and people. This position requires flexibility and someone who willing to work hard and get dirty! You are a critical thinker, strong problem-solver and enjoy working with people. Must be able to lift 35 pounds and work on your feet for long periods of time.
As a Shift Lead you are a friendly, self-motivated, and team-oriented person who is passionate about plants and people. Must enjoy getting dirty and performing strenuous tasks. Must be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Must be a self-starter and team-player with a desire to accomplish essential tasks while providing a positive customer experience. Must be able to work independently and be comfortable taking control of our environment, setting the tone for your coworkers.
- Greeting and assisting customers in the shop in a friendly and sincere way
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer questions and provide individualized styling and plant care guidance and recommendations based on Mason Jar philosophy
- Daily tasks such as cleaning, restocking
- Receiving and processing orders, shipments, and deliveries
- At least 2 years of experience in a retail, hospitality, or customer service setting
- Self motivated, detail oriented, and good at prioritizing and multitasking
- Friendly, approachable, and welcoming personality
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback with a willingness to grow and learn
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable asking for help when needed.
- Must work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Weekend availability (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be available at least one full day during the week
- Part time hours: 15-20 hours/week
To apply please fill out the form and attach your current resume. APPLICATIONS IN ANY OTHER FORM WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.