Interested in working for Mason Jar Plant Shop? Please complete the form below to apply, and make sure to submit your resume with cover letter.
As a Shift Lead you are a friendly, self-motivated, and team-oriented person who is passionate about plants and people. Must enjoy getting dirty and performing strenuous tasks. Must be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Must be a self-starter and team-player with a desire to accomplish essential tasks while providing a positive customer experience. Must be able to work independently and be comfortable taking control of our environment, setting the tone for your coworkers.
- Greeting and assisting customers in the shop in a friendly and sincere way
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer questions and provide individualized styling and plant care guidance and recommendations based on Mason Jar philosophy
- Daily tasks such as cleaning, restocking
- Receiving and processing orders, shipments, and deliveries
- At least 2 years of experience in a retail, hospitality, or customer service setting
- Self motivated, detail oriented, and good at prioritizing and multitasking
- Friendly, approachable, and welcoming personality
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback with a willingness to grow and learn
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable asking for help when needed.
- Must work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Weekend availability (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be available at least one full day during the week
- Part time hours: 15-20 hours/week
To apply please fill out the form and attach your current resume. APPLICATIONS IN ANY OTHER FORM WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.